Monday 9 November 2015

Scheduling

I don't normally do posts about blogging, but because it was relevant to me I thought I'd throw this question to the assembled masses.

Does anyone else schedule posts? If so, why?

I use the tool to space posts out sometimes; I may write two in a day, but I set one to go out a couple of days later in order to avoid concentrated blocks of posting. I like each post to be savoured by you, the audience, before I dangle another tasty morsel before you.

However I also use it for when I'm away on holiday. The observant ones will have probably spotted such filler posts from time to time. After all I have a tendency to latch on to a subject and produce post after post on it. If that sequence is suddenly interrupted by a random HOTT army list then you can be fairly certain the list was scheduled to cover a holiday.

Indeed this post has appeared out of nowhere. Maybe I'm on holiday ...

3 comments:

  1. I have used the schedule facility on blogger to spread out my posts, especially when I am away from home or have written blog entries on one day on several different topics.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use scheduling. I like to have a regular schedule of blog posts, but I don't always have the time to write posts, so having a small supply helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use scheduling when I will be traveling for either work or on vacation. Cuts down on a potentially long pause between postings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...