Wednesday 9 September 2015

More Paper Pike And Shot

Well, I say 'More'. Really it's the same paper Pike and Shot I posted pictures of yesterday. But this evening I have trimmed the stands of figures, and glued them to bases.


Each army has four Pike and Shot bases and two each of Shot, Gallopers and Trotters.


The next stage is to paint the matchstick pieces I use to support each stand of figures green, as well as the edge of each of the bases. They should be ready to take to the field in their first game on Saturday.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! My low cost solution for pike & shot armies was a bunch of 2mm blocks from Irregular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be my solution as well - if I didn't live on the other side of the planet from their stock of 2mm blocks :)

      Delete
  2. No, I think your paper armies look better than 2mm and much easier to identify. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...