Saturday 25 February 2012

The White Witch

Someone on the HOTT Yahoo Group was asking about the construction and colour of the sleigh for Jadis, the Queen of Narnia in my White Witch HOTT army. So I finally got around to taking a couple of pictures to show it off.



(Click on them to enlarge)

The sleigh is constructed almost entirely from card, with furs and blankets made from PVA-soaked tissue.

The figures are Palaeolithic deer from Steve Barber, a dwarf from Peter Pig and the princess figure from a Disney video promotional toy. 

Both of my Narnian armies are based on 'bowling greens' (albeit that the White Witch gets some residual snow). At some stage I will remodel the terrain on the bases to make it a little more scenic and bring it in line with the style I've been using for the last few years.

Edit: You can see he rest of the army HERE.

Pictures (c) Kaptain Kobold 2012

2 comments:

  1. Utterly splendid work! Can you post other Narnian photos from the same army?
    many thanks
    Alan
    p.s I would be interested also to hear whatfigures you used too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...